TPEs featuring long-term oil resistance and thermal stability up to 150 °C for engine and transmission applications.
ADVANTAGES AT A GLANCE
Well established in different engine and gearbox applications in permanent contact with oil and heat.
FOR UNDER THE HOOD APPLICATIONS
- Long-term thermal stability up to 150 °C
- High permanent working temperature
- Long-term chemical resistance to engine oils and greases
ALTERNATIVE TO ELASTOMERS, PROVIDING OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES
- Cycle time reduction compared to elastomers (no vulcanization required)
- Multi-component injection molding with mechanical anchoring
- Reduced part weight (lower density)
- No post-treatment (tempering or deburring)
Prodotto in evidenzaHIPEX®
With HIPEX® materials from KRAIBURG TPE, engines, drive or cooling units of all kinds benefit from temperature resistance and optimized behavior to fuels and lubricants.
Talk to an Expert!
We are happy to hear from you.
Head of Business Development EMEA at KRAIBURG TPE
Phone: +49 8638 9810-288
Sales Manager Americas at KRAIBURG TPE
Phone: +1 (470) 514-2456
Marcus Cheah, Luen Fook
PD Manager Asia Pacific at KRAIBURG TPE
Phone: +603 9545 6342
DISCOVER MORE about oil resistant TPV.
Find the the right TPE solution for your application.