For Tec E®
TPEs featuring excellent processability and adhesion to semi-aromatic polyamides, polyarylamides and polyamides for applications in the consumer electronics sector.
advantages at a glance
Well established for use in consumer electronics applications such as mobile phones, earplugs, and controllers.
Processing by multi-component injection molding
- Adhesion to polyamides such as PA12, PA6 and PA6.6, semi-aromatic polyamides, and polyarylamides
Excellent thermal stability
- Low-temperature elasticity down to –40 °C
- High thermal stability up to 80 °C
Excellent mechanical properties
- 60 to 80 Shore A
- Resistance to sebum, sun cream, olive oil, and acetone
- UV, ozone, and weather resistance
- No use of latex, PVC or phthalates
- Free from heavy metals
Discover more in Products
Find more products and download our flyer.
Do you want to know more about our TPE?
Let us help in making the right choice of material for your application.
Waldkraiburg - Germany
KRAIBURG TPE GmbH & Co. KG
Selangor / Kuala Lumpur - Malaysia
KRAIBURG TPE TECHNOLOGY (M) SDN.BHD.
Lot 1839 Jalan KPB 6, Kawasan Perindustrian Balakong, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor | Company No.: 199601032477 (404829-V)
Buford, GA - United States
KRAIBURG TPE Corporation